THIS PRODUCT MAY NOT BE RIGHT FOR YOU. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL, WARNINGS AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE, BEFORE PURCHASE. VITAMIN AND MINERAL SUPPLEMENTS SHOULD NOT REPLACE A BALANCED DIET.
Blackmores is currently undergoing a package refresh.
Blackmores Sustained Release Multi + Antioxidants is specifically formulated to supply vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to the body over a gradual period.
Blackmores Sustained Release Multi + Antioxidants provides a range of essential vitamins and minerals to help maintain general wellbeing. The formulation contains antioxidants which help reduce free radical damage to body cells and the sustained release technology is designed to supply vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to the body gradually throughout the day.
Boxed Contents: Yellow oval shaped tablet.
Size: 180 Tablets
• Provides a gradual supply of nutrients to the body.
• Supports energy production.
• Supports healthy immune system function.
• Support B-vitamin and chromium levels in the body.
• Helps reduce free radical damage to body cells.
• Supports nervous system function.
• Supports nutrient levels in the body.
• Supports general health and wellbeing.
• Always read the label
• Follow the directions for use
• Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
• If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
• WARNING: If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. When taken in excess of 3000 microgram retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects
• The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700 microgram retinol equivalents for women & 900 microgram for men.
• This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 microgram for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded
• If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
Active Ingredients: Thiamine nitrate (thiamine, vitamin B1 24.32 mg) 30 mg
Calcium pantothenate (pantothenic acid, vitamin B5 28.86 mg) 31.5 mg
Riboflavin 10 mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (pyridoxine, vitamin B6 24.7 mg) 30 mg
D-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate (vitamin E 25 IU) 20.7 mg
Colecalciferol 5 microgram
Ascorbic acid 150 mg
Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 50 microgram
Retinol acetate 863 microgram (vitamin A 2500 IU) retinol equivalent 750 microgram
Zinc sulfate monohydrate (zinc 10 mg) 50 mg
Chromic chloride hexahydrate (chromium 200 microgram) 1.046 microgram
Calcium phosphate (calcium 17.4 mg) 45 mg
Biotin 100 microgram
Borax (boron 2 mg) 17.66 mg
Cupric sulfate pentahydrate (copper 200 microgram) 786 microgram
Magnesium phosphate tribasic (magnesium 10 mg) 48.4 mg
Manganese sulfate monohydrate (magnesium 1 mg) 3.08 mg
Nicotinamide (vitamin B3) 30 mg
Potassium iodide (iodine 100 microgram) 131 microgram
Potassium sulfate (potassium 5 mg) 11.15 mg
Ferrous fumarate (iron 5 mg) 15.7 mg
Inositol 50 mg
Folic acid 400 microgram
Selenomethionine (selenium 65 microgram) 162.5 microgram
Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
$67.00 Regular Price